Slime is sticky and thick that at first glance looks like mucus. This fluid is made in a great variety of variations of bright colors and colorful. Usually the slime is often used for children’s events, such as events, anniversary poems or themed events.
Even though the shape is weird, but kids love it. Well, make a cheerful children don’t need there should be an event or wait for birthdays, anytime you can make slime to the fruit of your heart. Surely it would be cheaper and also secure, because it does not contain harmful ingredients.
Many tutorials to make slime anyone using glue Fox there is even also from GOM maybe we’ll make a tutorial from materials that are safe to use, toys to clean up the grime it became viral after many circulating videos and tutorials make it, It turns out that interest children and adults into lots.
There are several ways that you can try to make your own slime. Here’s how easy enough, the material is also easy in May. There are many ways to make slime which is easy and safe for children. This time we will give you one of the many ways, namely how making slime with laundry detergent. You just need to follow the steps below only.
Make Slime with Detergent
- We will use detergents as an ingredient for making slime. But keep in mind that we use is the detergent liquid detergent and not detergent powder.
- To make it, we need to prepare some tools and materials, among them: the bowl and stir, glue UHU, detergents, food coloring, and water. Once the tools and materials are ready, then follow the steps on how making slime with SOAP detergent following.
- First, glue UHU input as many as 1 packet into a bowl. After that, add 2 drops of food coloring to taste you. Stir the dough with a spoon until the color is well blended.
- Then, add the detergent liquid little by little into the Bowl while continuing to stir. The amount of detergent that is added is about 4 tablespoons of course.
- After the toss, the dough will begin to turn into blobs. Stirring constantly until the BLOB is absolutely perfect and not stick in a bowl and let stand for 3 minutes.
- Afterwards, soak the dough into the water for 3 minutes to purge the liquid detergent sticking.
- When it is, lift the dough and slime are pretty pliable and ready to play.
Well, that’s the way to make slime with a detergent that is easy and simple. Are interested to try it out? You can try to make slime at home with very easy and practical.