Many busy people avoid breakfast, because of the tight agenda. As we know, breakfast is the best source of energy before starting activities.
Besides bread and milk, there are still many practical breakfasts that are far more delicious. If you don’t believe it, see the practical recipes.
1. Mac and Cheese
- 50 grams of macaroni
- 120 ml of water
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 25 grams of cheddar cheese, grated
How to make mac and cheese:
- Mix macaroni, water, and salt in a dish or microwave bowl.
- Microwave for 2-3 minutes, then stir.
- Add milk, cheese, salt, and pepper, then stir.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, stir.
- Enjoy your breakfast.
2. Apple Toast
- 4 pieces of bread of any type
- 4 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1 thinly sliced apple
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- ¼ cup of granola
- 2 tablespoons of pecans
- 1 teaspoon of granola (optional)
- 4 teaspoons of honey
Steps for making apple toast:
- Bake bread first.
- While waiting, thinly slice the apple.
- After baking, add peanut butter, apple slices, cinnamon, granola, and pecans on each side of the top of the bread.
- Before serving, add honey on top to make it more delicious.
3. Egg Wrap
- 4 eggs
- 30 ml of water
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper and salt
- 4 pieces of cheese
- 250 ml of fresh spinach
- 1 avocado, peel, and remove seeds
- 4 pieces of ham
Easy way to make egg wrap:
- Beat the eggs with water, salt and pepper.
- Brush the pan with oil or butter, then heat it over medium heat.
- Pour the egg mixture into a thin layer on the pan.
- Use a spatula to cook the eggs evenly.
- Flatly add cheese, spinach, avocado and ham to an omelet.
- Fold and roll an omelet like a wrap that wraps its contents.
- Cut it in half and ready to serve.
4. Fried Mozzarella Cheese Stick
- 2 chicken eggs
- 400 ml of liquid milk
- 10 egg roll wrappers (can be replaced with dumpling skin)
- 10 mozzarella cheese sticks
- 250 grams of bread flour
- cooking oil
- bread flour to taste
Steps to make fried mozzarella cheese sticks:
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, add milk, set aside.
- Add the bread flour in the container.
- Wrap a cheese stick with egg roll wrappers, make sure it is tightly closed by glue it using water or egg white.
- Dip the mozzarella stick into the beaten egg, then put it in a container of bread flour. Make sure the stick is wrapped perfectly with bread flour.
- Heat oil or butter, fry the cheese stick until browned.
- Serve with your favorite sauce.
5. Berry Smoothies
- 2 cups of orange juice
- 1 cup of vanilla yogurt
- ½ tablespoon of vanilla extract tea
- 2 cups of fresh or frozen berries
How to make berry smoothies:
- Add all ingredients (except berries) to the blender.
- Blend until smoothed for two minutes or until smooth.
- Add berries and puree again for 30 seconds.
- Smoothies are ready to be served.
Really easy, right? There’s no more story, you missed breakfast. Good luck!